Rose Crest Values Happy Customers!
We''ll do everything we can to help you succeed.
Senior Group Mystery Tour Stop
A Jeep Club tour
Holiday Inn Lobby for Ian Watt conference 2009
Conference area at Holiday Inn for Ian Watt conference
But don't take our word for it. Here are a few of the kind comments we have received:
- Jan and I really enjoyed your hospitality last night and we learned a lot. Fountain Mist Alpacas
- Thank you so much for allowing us to visit you. You have a beautiful farm and alpacas. We greatly appreciate the time you took to make us feel comfortable and get us acquainted with the alpaca business. We are excited about raising them on our farm. Rockie Top Acres
- ...thank you so much for all your help, positive attitude and encouragement during this process... Shear Essence Alpacas
- The fact that you are a smaller farm assures me that attention is given to my girls while they are at your farm. Answering my "newbie" questions not even related to my girl being bred ... is HUGE....It's nice to know that there are people in the industry that care about the success of other alpaca farms. Holland Acres
- Your support means so much to us! Whistling Pines Alpacas
- Thank you, Kathy and Ron, for believing in us, when we were new! Your hospitality, knowledge and kindness are the qualities that help people grow and become successful. We are honored to have Raphe's first beautiful girl Abby... looking forward to repeat breedings and referring our California friends to you! Love in Christ, Pam and Al of Ranch Noelle, Inc.
- "Our alpacas are currently being boarded at Rose Crest Alpacas LLC. They are a great farm to work with and they are helping us so much in our journey. Many thanks to them!" Jen & Ole's Alpacas & Organics
- Ron, Kathy & Victoria Kasten have been great mentors. We are learning so much and having a great time." TamaRon Alpacas
- Santana cushed as soon as we started driving and sat and ate hay the whole way home. What a pleasant temperament. Rivendell Alpacas
TOUR GROUPS & Visitors:
- Hello, I visited your farm today with my friend, and I just want to say thank you. It was so pleasant to get to see your farm, learn about alpacas, and especially to meet you and your family. So thank you for being so gracious and opening your farm to visitors so that we can see what an alpaca farm is about. Bless you and have a great week. :) (Open House 2011) Trisha
- Thank you for the fun afternoon.. my grandson Aiden loved the alpacas and really enjoyed the hayride... thanks for posting good signs pointing the way too :-) (Open House 2011) Sally
- Thanks for showing us around the farm today! We all really enjoyed it and learned a lot too! (Open House 2011) Katie
- I just wanted to thank you guys again for such a wonderful field trip! Everyone had so much fun. It is definitely one of our favorites this year. We really appreciated all that you and your family did. Many thanks!
- Thank you for the wonderful time at your farm on Sunday. We all learned more about alpacas, your presentation was great, and we will look into more information. Your animals are beautiful and well-behaved, shows your love for them. Thank you for opening up your farm. The Larson Family
- Thank you vey much for the education and your hospitality we enjoyed at your open house. It was a treat for all of us to see your farm and the alpacas. We really enjoyed the hayride assisted by that wonderful tractor.... Thanks so much for a fun afternoon. Bev D
- Dear Ron & Kathy, Thank you so much for having an open house by your alpaca farm. Our family was able to visit right after the birth of Bree. What great memories our kid's enjoy. Thanks for the hay ride Ron. It made the kids' day. We appreciate your openess to talk about homeschool and life. Lord willing our paths will cross again. God bless - The Wetter Family
- Hi Rose Crest! I've meant to get these pictures in the mail to you. I took them when I came with the ... group some weeks ago. Thank you for your kindness to us all and Best Wishes! Sincerely, Sarah D
- Kathy and the alpacas, Thank you for the wonderful tour of your farm and your animals! We truly enjoyed our visit. We will have to come and see you again! Amanda B
RETAIL ITEM SALES:
Wore my new alpaca socks yesterday as I was working at the pumpkin patch. My toes stayed nice and toasty warm. Great socks..... Lynda B
- You went out of your way to get just the perfect yarn for my project at a very reasonable price, and it is so nice as well to visit your lovely farm and to see the obvious pleasure you get from raising the alpacas. Great service! Martha White Paas, Professor of Economics, Carleton College, Northfield, MN
- my hat arrived and it is beautiful - so soft and warm - have to be kept in a safe place as one of my dogs loves tassels - so do I - what a treat - thank you so much
- I just got the blanket today. It's beautiful!
- My feet are toasty tonight!! They feel great and fit perfectly. (sock purchase)
- Well I must say thank you for the amazing alpaca hat. I have been wearing it everywhere I go down here in Antarctica. We got two bags full of ECW (extreme cold weather gear) and I don't even use the 4 hats that they gave me. I have sent along a picture of myself wearing the hat while I was out on a hike. You might also find it interesting to know that the hat was also on National TV since the "Today" show was here a week ago and I was in the background dancing around with your hat on. So thanks again for the greatest hat ever! Micah P
IAN WATT CONFERENCE HOSTED BY ROSE CREST IN 2009:
- Fantastic hosts! Thank you for opening your home to us.
- You are great! Very sweet & sincere - you can instantly be trusted.
- You both were great - Thank you for all your time and effort to put on this event.
- Outstanding. A true model of how preparation and personal style can hold together a very diverse group of people.
- You guys are great and very inspiring and we feel like with your guidance we don't even have to worry about not being successful.
Updated November 17, 2011